Close to Nowhere – Ep. 62
Well the time has come… today I announce the winner of the very first Close to Nowhere “Song-Writing Challeng”! This was a very fun competition to put together, and I was overwhelmed with the response from people who took part in it, so thank you all for being so enthusiastic about it, I think I’ll keep doing it now!
Here’s the winning artist:
Congratulations Pete! As winner of this challenge, you are now able to sell this song with 100% profit going to you! You can promote yourself as the winner of the Close to Nowhere “Song-Writing Challeng” and send people to the special bandpage I created to sell your song from! Here’s the link for anyone that wants to grab a copy (no need to register, provide an email or ANYTHING, just click, pay and download – even easier then iTunes!)
I also play the next song challenge, so good luck!
1. Open your eyes – Mis Divine
2. The Deadly Winter – The Deadly Winters
3. Sunshine in the Sea – Peter Carr
4. Senses – Elenor Lupretz
5. Bittersweet – Terri Marie
6. Alight ye traveller – The Renzullo Project
7. I’m coming back to you – Pete Collins
8. Untitled – Peter Renzullo and ?
9. Can’t stop – Tony Steele
10. Unfamiliar nights – Shimmergloom
11. Ninjas and Elephants – Hot English
12. A golden glove humility – Minute 36
13. Angzo – The Long March
14. Follow me down – Lynda Smyth & the Borrowed Few
15. Sand – The Renzullo Project
There we have it for another week, until next time!