Close to Nowhere – Ep. 31
Let’s do it all again for another big week of fantastic indie music from right here is Perth, Western Australia – AND international artists!
This week I feature a fantastic outfit called “The Spitfires”. These guys have just released their single “Shallow Grave” and ALSO will be touring the U.K. this coming spring so to all my listeners in the U.K. be sure to check them out. You can find out details on the tour and more on the band if you go to their website:
This week was also the debut of my new show “That time of the month” which is a ‘best of’ show featuring the favourite songs from all the presenters here at Recharged Radio. You guys need to head over to www.rechargedradio.com and vote for your favourite song of the episode. The Voting Poll is to the right of the homepage, under “VOTE” – so get to it!
This week’s playlist:
1. The Wave – The Salvs
2. Smoke and Mirrors – Youth Sounds
3. Seriously – Lynda Smyth
4. What I feel – Darius Lux
5. Shallow Grave – The Spitfires
6. Damn Shame – The Scuttle Bugs
7. Raw – Miche Suite
8. This last scotch is on me – Minute 36
9. (Sometimes) it’s better not to know – Dogs and Bones
10. I’ll call you from the U.S.A – Will Echo
11. When you’re up, you’re up – Bing Willoughby
12. La la la – Lynda Smyth
13. Life on a string – Heath Marshall
There it is guys! Until next week!